Below you can find the content of each section.
- Wed, Sep 7: Definitions and links to game theory, Stable matching, Contrasting ABT and AWT.
- Wed, Sep 14: Game theory - examples: risk aversion, coordination failure, government subsidies.
- Wed, Sep 23: Game theory - common knowledge, risk dominance, introduction to evolutionary game theory, forward induction.
- Wed, Sep 29: Game theory, behavioral economics, HW1 Q&A.
- Wed, Oct 13: No section.
- Wed, Oct 27: Social choice, evolutionary game theory, other MAS.
- Wed, Nov 3: Social choice, complexity and mechanism design.
- Wed, Nov 10: Prediction markets.