- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class SinkDrainedEvent
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements QueueElementIF
This event indicates that a sink element was processed.
- Matt Welsh
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
, clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public SinkIF sink
- The sink which was processed.
public QueueElementIF element
- The element which was processed.
public SinkDrainedEvent(SinkIF sink,
- Create a new SinkDrainedEvent with the given sink and element.