- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class SinkFlushedEvent
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements QueueElementIF
This event indicates that the given sink was successfully flushed;
this event is generated in response to a SinkIF.flush() call.
- Matt Welsh
- See Also:
The sink which was flushed.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
, clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public SinkIF sink
- The sink which was flushed.
public SinkFlushedEvent(SinkIF sink)
- Generate a new SinkFlushedEvent with the given sink.